Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Inprotant dates

  • My birthday is on the second of June.
  • My mother's birthday is on the thirtieth of January.
  • My father's birthday is on the fourteenth of July.
  • My grandmother Zanna's birthday is on the sixteenth of December.
  • My grandmother Raissa's birthday is on the twentieth of March.
  • My friend Evelina's birthday is on the twenty-sixth of March.
  • My friend Marianna's birthday is on the fourteenth of January.
  • My sister Kristina's birthday is on the twenty-ninth of May.
  • My sister Kristiine's birthday is on the thirteenth of January.
  • My sister Anna's birthday is on the twenty-fourth of July

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristini ajaveeb said...

kerstin, kas see sinu inprotant ei peaks hoopis olema important?

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home